Egg Pulao is a simple and easy dish that can be made with leftover rice. It’s a delicious way to use up leftover rice and eggs. The recipe for Egg Pulao is as follows:
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp of cumin powder
- 1 tsp of coriander powder
- 1 tsp of garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp of red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions. Sauté until they turn translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté until they become mushy.
- Add the cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder, and salt. Stir well.
- Add the beaten eggs and stir well. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs are scrambled.
- Add the cooked rice and stir gently. Let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes or until the rice is heated through and well coated with the egg mixture.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.
Egg Pulao is a simple and easy dish that can be made with leftover rice. It’s a delicious way to use up leftover rice and eggs. You can adjust the level of spiciness by adding more or less chili powder to suit your taste. Also, you can add any vegetables of your choice like peas, carrots, or bell peppers. It can be served as a main course or as a side dish and it’s perfect for lunch or dinner.