Easy Fruit Custard Recipe:
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup mixed fruits (apples, bananas, grapes, pears, etc)
- In a pan, heat the milk over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and custard powder together to make a smooth paste.
- Slowly add the custard powder mixture to the boiling milk, stirring continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to stir for 1-2 minutes until the custard thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla essence.
- Allow the custard to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut the fruits and add them to the custard.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy your easy homemade fruit custard! This recipe is a simple and versatile dessert that can be made with any type of fruit you have on hand. You can also add some nuts and dry fruits to give it a different flavor. Also, you can adjust the sugar quantity as per your taste preference.
Leave a Reply