Instant Crispy Buttermilk Vada Recipe:
- 1 cup fine rice flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rice flour, all-purpose flour, yogurt, buttermilk, water, cumin seeds, ginger, asafoetida, and salt. Mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or kadhai.
- Once the oil is hot, take a small portion of the batter and drop it into the hot oil. Repeat this process to make more vadas.
- Fry the vadas until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve the vadas hot with chutney or sambar of your choice.
Enjoy your Instant Crispy Buttermilk Vadas! These vadas are quick and easy to make and can be a great snack or starter. Make sure to keep the batter consistency right and also the oil should be hot enough before dropping the batter to get the perfect crispy vada.
Leave a Reply