To make Instant Noodles Rolls, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pack instant noodles (cooked according to package instructions)
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 spring roll wrappers
- Cook the instant noodles according to package instructions and drain any excess water.
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté the onions, capsicum, cabbage, and grated carrots until they are soft.
- Add the cooked noodles and stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool down.
- Take one spring roll wrapper and place a spoonful of the mixture on it. Roll it tightly and seal the edges with a little water.
- Repeat the process with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the rolls until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Note: You can add other vegetables like mushrooms, bell pepper, or green beans for variation. You can also add some sauces like soy sauce, vinegar, or chili sauce to the mixture for more flavor. You can also bake or air fry the rolls for a healthier option.
Leave a Reply