Tasty Sabudana Chivda Recipe:
- 1 cup sabudana (sago pearls)
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Soak the sabudana in water for 2-3 hours or until they become translucent.
- Drain the water and spread the sabudana on a plate to remove any excess moisture.
- In a pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, red chili powder, green chilies, curry leaves and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the peanuts and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until they are lightly golden brown.
- Add the raisins, cashew nuts, sabudana, salt and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until the sabudana is lightly golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Store the chivda in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy your Tasty Sabudana Chivda! This is a popular Indian snack made with sabudana (sago pearls), peanuts, raisins, and cashew nuts. It’s easy to make and is a perfect snack for any time of the day. You can adjust the spiciness as per your preference and also you can add some more ingredients like roasted chana dal, or coconut to give it a different flavor. This chivda is a great option for those who are fasting.
Leave a Reply