Cheese Bread Omelette is a dish that combines bread, cheese, and eggs to make a delicious and hearty breakfast or brunch dish. The bread is often toasted and topped with cheese before being folded over the omelette mixture.
Here is a recipe for Cheese Bread Omelette:
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese (cheddar or mozzarella)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster or on a skillet until lightly golden.
- Spread the grated cheese on top of each toast.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with milk, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the butter.
- Pour the egg mixture over the skillet, and let it cook for 2-3 minutes, until the bottom of the omelette is set.
- Carefully place the cheese toast on top of one half of the omelette, then fold the other half over the toast, creating a sandwich.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the omelette is cooked through.
- Slice the omelette in half and serve.
This dish is easy to prepare and can be served as breakfast or brunch. You can add some other ingredients like diced bacon, veggies, or herbs to make it more flavorful.