Rajgira Aata Batti is a traditional Indian sweet dish made using Rajgira flour and ghee. It’s a popular sweet in many regions of India. Here’s a simple recipe for you to try:
- 1 cup Rajgira flour
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a pan, heat ghee and add Rajgira flour to it.
- Roast the flour over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- Remove the pan from heat and add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, and chopped nuts (if using).
- Mix well and let it cool.
- Once the mixture is cool, take small portions of it and roll them into small balls (batti).
- The Rajgira Aata Batti is ready to be served.
You can serve the Rajgira Aata Batti as a sweet dish