- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced oranges
- 1 cup thinly sliced grapefruits
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine grated carrots, oranges, grapefruits, red onion, and mint leaves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve chilled as a side dish or as a light main dish.
Note: You can also add some toasted nuts or seeds like almond, pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds to give it a crunchy texture and added flavor.