To make Gobhi Aloo Ki Sabji Ka Paratha, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup grated cauliflower (gobhi)
- 1 cup grated potatoes (aloo)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (atta)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Water as needed
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grated cauliflower, grated potatoes, whole wheat flour, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Slowly add water as needed to form a dough.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes until it becomes smooth.
- Divide the dough into small balls.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each dough ball into a circle.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Place the rolled out paratha on the skillet.
- Cook the paratha for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Brush the paratha with oil or ghee.
- Cook for an additional minute on each side.
- Remove from heat and serve warm with yogurt or chutney.
You can also add some chopped coriander leaves for added flavor. Enjoy!