Here is a recipe to cook Mushroom Broccoli and Corn soup:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: 1/4 cup heavy cream or sour cream for a richer texture
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and continue to sauté for another 5-7 minutes, or until the mushrooms have released their liquid and are softened.
- Add the broccoli and corn and sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the broth, bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, add in cream or sour cream, and stir until well combined.
- Serve the soup hot, and enjoy!
You can also add some herbs or spices like thyme, parsley or cilantro to add more flavor to the soup. Also, you can use cream or sour cream, or even yogurt as a sour cream substitute to make it more creamy and rich.