Peri Peri Mayo Vegetable Wrap is a delicious and easy-to-make wrap that is perfect for a quick and satisfying lunch or dinner. This recipe makes use of peri peri mayo, which is a spicy and flavorful sauce that is typically made with chili peppers, garlic, and lemon juice.
- 1 cup of vegetables of your choice (bell peppers, cucumbers, lettuce, onions, etc.)
- 1/4 cup peri peri mayo
- 4-6 large flour tortillas
- Salt, pepper and any other seasoning to taste
- Start by washing and cutting the vegetables into thin slices.
- Season the vegetables with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasoning.
- Heat the flour tortillas in a dry skillet over medium heat for about 30 seconds on each side, or until they are warm and pliable.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of peri peri mayo over each tortilla.
- Place the seasoned vegetables on top of the peri peri mayo.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, tucking in the ends as you go.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Place the wrap seam-side down and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut the wraps in half and serve immediately.
You can also add chicken or tofu to make it more filling.
Note: Peri Peri mayo can be found in most supermarkets or you can make your own by mixing mayonnaise, peri peri sauce, garlic and lemon juice.