- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Szechuan pepper
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a wok or large pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add Szechuan pepper, red chili flakes, and minced garlic. Cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the green beans and grated carrots to the pan. Stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but still crisp.
- Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve as a side dish or as a topping for rice or noodles. Enjoy!