One recipe that features both spring onions and carrots is a simple stir-fry dish. Here is a basic recipe that you can use as a starting point:
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 inch of ginger, minced
- 2 bunches of spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan or wok over high heat, add the vegetable oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the spring onions and carrots to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar.
- Stir-fry for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and everything is well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a side dish or over rice or noodles and enjoy!
You can add some veggies you like and also can use other protein source as well. Feel free to adjust the recipe to your taste.