A vegetable bowl is a dish that is made with a variety of vegetables. Here is a recipe for making a vegetable bowl using broccoli, potatoes, and carrots.
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 2 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium-sized carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions. Sauté until they turn translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for a few more seconds.
- Add the cumin powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the diced potatoes, diced carrots, and broccoli florets to the pan and stir well.
- Cover the pan and cook for about 10-12 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir occasionally to prevent the vegetables from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, remove the pan from heat.
- Serve the vegetable bowl in a large bowl and enjoy as a side dish or with rice or roti.
Note: You can adjust the amount of spices according to your taste preference. And you can add any other vegetable of your choice to make it more nutritious and flavorful.