Vegetable carrot pasta is a dish made by combining cooked pasta with sautéed carrots and other vegetables, and typically tossed in a flavorful sauce. It is a healthy and delicious dish that can be easily customized to suit your taste preferences. Here is a basic recipe for vegetable carrot pasta:
- 8 oz of pasta of your choice
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Your choice of herbs and spices
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, then drain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, onions, bell pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sliced carrots, salt, pepper and sauté for another 2-3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add cooked pasta, herbs and spices and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and add grated Parmesan cheese (if using) and toss everything well
- Serve the vegetable carrot pasta hot, garnished with additional Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs if desired.
You can also add other vegetables like zucchini, broccoli or mushrooms and use different sauces such as marinara or pesto.
Enjoy your Vegetable Carrot Pasta!