Zucchini and Carrot Stir Fry is a simple and healthy dish that combines the flavors and textures of zucchini and carrots. It is typically stir-fried with a mixture of soy sauce, oyster sauce, and other Chinese seasonings.
Here is a basic recipe for making Zucchini and Carrot Stir Fry:
- 2 cups of sliced zucchini
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- A handful of chopped green onions for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a pan or wok over high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and stir-fry for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add the sliced zucchini and grated carrots and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the soy sauce mixture, salt and pepper and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve hot with rice or noodles.
Note: you can add some vegetables like bell pepper, broccoli or mushroom to make the dish more nutritious and colorful. You can adjust the quantity of seasonings as per your taste preference.
Enjoy your delicious Zucchini and Carrot Stir Fry.